Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Week of November 9th

I apologize again for being a day late with this. Hopefully I can get back into my regular routine for next week :)

Report cards will be sent home Wednesday. They will be in a sealed envelope. Please be looking for these when your child gets home. If you have any questions about report cards you can contact me, otherwise we will discuss them at your child's conference.

Conferences are scheduled for Thursday the 12th and Tuesday the 17th.

Reminder that picture retakes are on Wednesday. You can email me if you would like a new order form and I'll send it with your child today. Otherwise you can pick up the order sheets in the office. If you are unhappy with the pictures you did purchase you can get retakes by bringing back the entire package of pictures that were sent home last week. If you have questions please let me know.

This week we will be having homework on Monday, Tuesday, and Friday. Normally I do not send homework on Friday. I am doing so this week because of conferences on Thursday. I know many of you will be here at school and I do not want you to have to worry about getting homework done with your child that night as well.

We will check-out in the library on Friday afternoon.