Monday, March 29, 2010

Week of March 29

This week we will have homework on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday. We will check-out books on Wednesday.

Don't forget that Friday is an early dismissal and students are done at 12:15.

As many of you probably know, we have been working on a woodlands in our classroom. Our woodlands is almost complete and we are working this week to finish up our reports on woodland animals. I want to have a time when parents can come in to see our woodlands and students can present the reports that they have written. I am asking you to please let me know whether during the day, or evening would work better for you to come in. I want to make sure as many parents can come as possible, so I want to schedule it at the most convenient time for the most people. Right now it's looking like we'll probably be having it on April 8th and the time would be 3:25 during the day or 6:00 in the evening. Please respond by email or send a note to let me know which you prefer. I'll do whichever the most parents are available for. Thank you :)