Friday, April 27, 2012

Week of April 30th

This is going to be a bit of a crazy week for us here in room 115.  We have a math unit test, as well as a math district test that we need to take this week.  We also have our usual reading and spelling tests on Friday.  Due to all of the school testing we will be foregoing math homework this week.

I will also be out of the room quite a bit this week and next.  I will be out of the classroom Monday morning, Tuesday afternoon, and Thursday morning for meetings and observations.  I will do my best to communicate with parents as quickly as I can.  Please do not hesitate to contact me or to talk to the substitute.  We will have the same substitute for all of my absences.

Important Dates This Week:

1:30 Early Dismissal on Wednesday, May 2nd
Homework: no homework this week
Library and Check-Out: Tuesday
Spanish: Monday and Thursday