Monday, May 7, 2012

Week of May 7th

We are full steam ahead this month with lots of end of the year testing.  Since we are working so hard on so many different tests I've decided that assigning homework would just be cruel.  Thus, we are going to be officially done with math homework for the rest of the school year.  Please continue to have your child read the paper books and study spelling words.  We will have spelling for 3 more weeks.  If you have any questions about this please let me know.

I will be out of the classroom all day on Tuesday and Thursday of this week.  I will have access to email and my phone messages, so please let me know if you need anything.  You can always call the office too if you need a more immediate response.  This will be the last week that I have planned absences for the remainder of the school year.

Important Dates this Week:

Library and Check-Out:  Tuesday
Spanish: Tuesday and Friday